The Kreativ Blogger Award
I recently found a great blog through Networked Blogs. Don Smith from Geezer Sayz has passed along the Kreativ Blogger Award to Outlaw’s pRose! Thank you, Don & Geezer for your kindness!
With the help of his friend Geezer, Don’s blog is filled with topics from politics to movies and everything in between. Each post is a true gem told with wit and wisdom. Finding Geezer Sayz has been like stumbling on a train full of gold.
The instructions that came with the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
Pass it on to 10 bloggers and notify them. I highly recommend visiting these blogs. The Outlaw doesn’t give out praise lightly! Be sure and give each blog a proper read while you’re there. Take my word for it, you won’t be disappointed!
In addition, I have to reveal 10 things about myself that most people don’t know.
So, here we go: To carry out the first instruction, I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers, in no particular order:
Since Don has already passed on an award to John Liming at The Liming Liberal Digest, I won’t pass on another. I’ll just give John’s blog a deserving mention: “Love your blog, John!”
Now for the 10 bloggers to pass on an award to…It’ll be a touch hard since Outlaws are notorious for having a small circle of select friends. Here we go and CONGRATULATIONS to you all!
10 Kreativ Blogs
- Elise @ "Gladiator’s Pen” http://www.gladiatorspen.blogspot.com
- Lori @ “Lori’s Reading Corner” http://www.lorisreadingcorner.com
- Sheliagh @ “Fear Not the Darkness” http://sheilaghlee.blogspot.com
- Amy @ “My Breakfast Platter” http://slcamysbooksandmovies.blogspot.com
- Simply @ “Simply’s Blog” http://simplysblog.blogspot.com
- Lilit @ “Spring Roll” http://egreyes.blogspot.com
- Victoria @ “Writer Beware™ Blogs!” http://accrispin.blogspot.com
- Anna @ “Anna’s Obsession” http://annalwalls.blogspot.com
- Ken @ “Just 1 Writer” http://just1writer.blogspot.com
- Niki @ “Niki J Markus” http://www.nickijmarkus.com
10 things about ME:
- I’m ambidextrous. Yeah, I’m, one of those weird people who can write with both hands, and at the same time.
- I'm double-jointed. I can sit with both knees close together and my feet to the sides. It’s hard to explain, but it used to drive my granny crazy whenever I did it. I can also spread my toes and pick things up with them. I do this for no other reason than to make my hubby crazy. :P
- Both of my parents were in the Navy. I grew up near the ocean and love living near the water, love the beach, and I love to swim. But I also have thalassophobia: the fear of oceans and large bodies of water.
- I’m the first person in 4 generations of my family to have red hair and green eyes.
- I always read magazines from back to front. I usually read at least 3 novels at a time.
- My I.Q. was once tested to be 192 and I’m a college graduate. But, once upon a time, I was a high school dropout.
- Life is fair; it’s people who aren’t. A true human being is a person who strives to be fair, compassionate, and thoughtful in every aspect of life.
- I love to make people laugh. I really LOVE to make people laugh so hard that they spit Coke out of their nose! How many times is that now, Elise? A dozen? : )
- Peach roses and purple calla lilies are my favorite flowers.
- I believe Russell Crowe is the perfect man. Yes, flaws and all. Handsome, sexy, smart, opinionated, talented…No, you can’t convince me otherwise!...Don’t make me get my gun! :)
There’s your taste of what it’s like to be trapped in my world. A lil crazy, but an awesome hideout away from the “normal” people.