Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Once in a while, I need a little nudge to post a blog. Inspiration is welcomed. My Muse would be inspiring and helpful if it would learn to stop procrastinating. Thankfully, my writing-partner-in-crime, Elise VanCise, is always finding interesting blogs and ideas for writing, blogging, networking, etc.


This week she nudged me to the Book Blogger HopEvery Friday, the Crazy-for-Books.com blog will post a question centered around books/reading. Here is this week's Q & A:
"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"


I haven't recently had the time to read. We've recently moved from Washington State to Virginia and are still adjusting to our routines. And much of my time has been spent house-hunting. 


Usually, I read at least two books at a time, most often three, finding time while I'm waiting to drop off the kids at school, and again in the evening before bed. I try to read 2-3 chapters of each book, each day. My favorite books are both fiction & non-fiction written by Jefferson Bass (authors Bill Bass & Jon Jefferson), and the "In Death" series by J.D. Robb (pseudonym of Nora Roberts). Currently, I'm reading (or trying to find time to read) "Strangers in Death" by J.D. Robb, and "The Bone Thief" by Jefferson Bass (Chapter 1 excerpt). 


"Bend the rules. If it's funny, you're not in trouble."

2 comments:

  1. You got me hooked on the Jefferson Bass books :) Wonderful reads. Love your new blog Pixie. Now we have to fill it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on it, Minxy. Just added pages for the 'Man-o-War' series, and flash fiction.

    ReplyDelete